Sunday, October 19, 2014

My thoughts on a fellow blogger's post


Hello Barbara, I am very thrilled about your website and your post in particular. It's great to see that you have setup a website blog to document your travel experiences and the new cultural experiences too. I love the pictures, it looked professional and has a high resolution. I love the church buildings and statues at O'Connell's street. Actually that picture looks familiar to a particular street in the CBD (central business district) of Barbados, perhaps the same architect. I also love how you put your itinerary on line, it gives us readers a sense of belonging. I will incorporate the idea in my blog. Your post have made me want to go to Europe again after such a long time. I plan on visiting the UK, France and definitely Ireland over the next holiday and would be taking your advices on bus tour deals as well as posting some pictures and info about my trip on my blog.



In Reply to Barbara Weibel’s blog post


 
Note: The above was posted as a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment