Sunday, August 31, 2014

Representing the Self/Avatat

Hello my fellow readers, this week is about the avatar and selecting an appropriate image that will be used to represent myself as I write and fill you in on my traveling escapades. I particularly chose this image because it encapsulates my whole idea of traveling and exploring the different cultures of wherever I go. I feel comfortable using an image of myself as an avatar because I am real and would want to connect more with my readers. Although most people will take advantage of the anonymity the avatar creates or the sense of new identity. There are examples of people using a male avatar when they’re females and vice versa. Whatever the reason maybe, I strongly believe all bloggers should use their images in their blog or at least a caricature of drawing of themselves.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment